Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Beginnings

I'm not calling this a New Year's resolution because those are notorious for gaining more weight and pressure in one's life than needed. So, this is just a blog of lifestyle changes that just happen to be occurring in January.

Yoga has been in my life off and on since I was very young. Throughout the years, it has remained a great outlet for stress relief. I feel wonderful when I walk away from a class, video or just a simple sun salutation sequence. Thus, with all this positivity from Yoga, why wouldn't I include it in my everyday life? From now on I'm hoping to do just that. This blog will be a place to post weekly sequences and discuss development of more difficult poses.

Another thing I've learned from Yoga is that you cannot contain it to a class; it seeps into the rest of your life. This winter I'm determined to spend more time cooking real meals, instead of just throwing something together at the last minute. I'll try to post favorite recipes on here as well.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment